Thanks Paulo,

We have to decommission multiple nodes from the  cluster and move those
nodes to other clusters.
So if we have to wait for 3 days for every node then it is going to take a
lot of time.
If i am trying to add the decommissioned node to the other cluster it is
giving me an error that cluster_name is not matching however cluster name
is correct as per new cluster.
So until i issue assasinate , i am not able to move forward.