Hi Maxim,

unfortunately no. We decided to stay at 3.11.6 for production until we
found a solution because our system is latency sensitive too.

>From what I can see the most impact on read-latency is on the tables using
time windowed compaction strategy. Tables with e.g. leveled compaction
strategy are not affected that much.
I'm suspecting some change in the behavior of the bloom filter. Bloom
filter false positive rate hast increased too with 3.11.7, probably causing
more SSTables to be read on request unnecessarily. Reading more SSTables
probably causes a higher read-latency. However, the way leveled compaction
strategy is organizing the SSTables bloom filter changes might not have
such a big impact on the number of SSTables to be read on request.

In case you have a test environment you could try the version update and
compare bloom filter and SSTable reads on your tables. Would be interested
to see your results too.

Regards
Nico