An: user@cassandra.apache.org
Von: "Nicolai Lune Vest" <nicolai.v...@lancom.de>
Datum: 06.11.2020 09:14
Betreff: Antwort: Increased read latency with Cassandra >= 3.11.7

Hi,

thanks for your interests!

We use TWCS and LCS and see only TWCS effected by the update regarding higher
latencies (as well as increased SSTable reads and bloom filter false positives).

We did not update to 3.11.9 as of now but probably will give it a try within
the next two or tree weeks. I'll let you know about the results.

Cheers
Nico