Hello Vesa,

I'm sorry to say that it's not very difficult to repeat.
My usual project environment for perspective matching is one fixed
viewwindow and one floating viewwindow with camera tracking activated for
the floating viewwindow. The fixed window is in OGL wireframe mode, the
floating window shaded OGL. I Have a backdrop picture (psd or jpg 1024x768)
in the floating window and usually a lot of objects in the scene. I can send
you a (big) example file by private mail if you like.
Start working wih the scene, render to screen a couple of times and than
resize the floating window with the mouse. That's should do it.

As I wrote in my previous mail the way aspect ratio settings for camera,
backdrop and rendered image  work together is hard to grasp at times. For
instance if I have a backdrop image of 1024x768 I set it's aspect ratio to
1.000 in order to make it look right in the select window/images/image
property window. Than when I apply the image as a backdrop and activate 'fix
aspect' the image is deformed into a square. To get the right representation
in the viewwindow it's aspect ratio should have been set to 0.75 in it's
property window.

There's more like this that I ran into. If you think it usefull I'll keep
track of what I encounter and will let you know.

Kind regards,

        Frank Bueters