> Good one Garry,
> But I think it should be on the Realsoft info tutorial collection.
> Arjo.

Hi Arjo :

   It could go there too , but the last article I wrote , the
Planetary Shader article , never made it on that site , but
did get a link placed there instead .

  Personally , I would like to see the Wiki contain all the
available Realsoft3D tutorials and articles , with the authors'
permission of course .

   Realsoft.info has a great collection , but they are not cat-
agorized like the wiki already is , and they are locked anyway .

  For me it is already a lot of fun to visit the wiki and see
what awesome information has been added ... while I slept .

Many thanks to all the gracious contributors !

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net