Beg-inner wrote:

Hi all...
FootBall Modeling Tut. (released Monday 15/5-06, long time after promised..=( http://hem.bredband.net/1020427g9r/Tutorials/FootBall_Modeling_Tut.zip (360 kb)
Just unzip it all in one place, and keep the directory structure...
I hope it can come to any use to someone...
Good Luck !
Again.. sorry for the enormous delay...=( Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

Hi Stephan,

As I have said before very good work on this, I found the tutorial to be clear, accurate and very concise in it explaination of how to create what is a complex object. Well done and I'm sure this will be useful for a very long time to come getting read down the years/

Regards,

Frank "The Rookie" Dodd