Ha ha,
Man you are a joke...

Take your blood pressure medication and get some counselling...
....you are a disgrace to RS3D and are pathetic!

Who wants to belong to a list with pathetic individuals like yourself on
it!!!?

Anyone coming to this list as a newbie would be put of RS3D all together
after seeing the attitude you have..

Some people have a life outside RS3D

That's all the input I am going to put into your pathetic posts...Garry on
the spam/delete list.