> Who wants to belong to a list with pathetic individuals like yourself on
> it!!!?

Exactly :

  This is all you have got !

Sad , so sad .

 Back up your position in this community with even a
single solitary ounce of contribution ...

> Anyone coming to this list as a newbie would be put of RS3D all together
> after seeing the attitude you have..

You have not contributed even a single solitary word/verb/noun
toward newbies coming to this list .

> Some people have a life outside RS3D

Right , of course , but being a part of the RS3D
community is an important part of sharing vital
information .

> That's all the input I am going to put into your pathetic posts
> ...Garry on the spam/delete list.

  Yep , that is good thing for the list , and actually the
only thing you have ever done since you got here from "who
knows where ? "

  Please do not stress out over this tiny altercation . We
know you are very sick and I wish nothing but the best of
health to you and sincerely hope that they do not decide
to cut your testicles off .

Garry