Nice boat, and this house is a dream house.
Nothing to complain about the modeling or the rendering, this is perfect for
me.

I am glad someone finally found my tutorial usefull.

I will do other tutorial then.

Important Note: www.neuroworld.ca will be cancelled soon so for now on use
www.neuroworld.ws

I changed .ca to .ws because I will never be able to get ownership of the
.ca because the guy who bough it for me 4 years ago has commited suicide.
I don't know this guy personally. We are 400 company with the same problem
(related to the same guy). This guy had a company offering website hosting
and different services.
And the company that manage all the .ca don't care about it unless I send
them a lawyer.

So to make a long story short use www.neuroworld.ws next time.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.neuroworld.ws