Hi Garry, Mark and Matthias,

Now I finally understand what you mean about AA and posteffects. Never
realised that it was scaling the image, very stupid.
I tried Matthias settings and this dropped the rendertime from the initial
294 to 64 seconds.
I made a new test, and instead of raising the scaling factor in the post
effect I disabled all scaling.
I left the AA settings as I made them before, now rendertime dropped even
further to 41 seconds.

Arjo.