Hi Vesa..

Just a little note...
The Show Image crashes directly without opening, if Carlo?s free plugin "Skeldia" is in RS..
The error message refer to that skeldia.dll

My workaround for this..(When I need the Show Image)
I rename thix file, then Show Image works, and I then keep it open, and rename back the skeldia again and start RS =)

Is it the Plugins or RS that needs a fix for this ?
If it the skeldia, then it might go away when this plugin is replaced later with the RealPuppet plugin..! =)

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

Hi,

  Also , since this does seem like a great way to go
with large , time consuming renders , is there not some
kind of post processing that we could use to assemble
these boxes once we're all done ?

A quick note: The latest v5 SP3 ShowImg utility can assemble the boxes. There's also a menu for saving the assembled image.

Best regards,

Vesa