Sure you´re right, but somehow that´s the whole point, right?

If Realsoft is basically just two people - and this proves to be not enough -
than it should be checked if other options are available.
And this just roughly correlates to the price of the product.
If the expenses are doubled and so are the earnings generated by RS3D, then the
equation much likely evens out - at least.
To, for example, have an investor who gives money for marketing and development
but also wants a percentage of the income, should at least generate the same
amount of income for Vesa and Juha as is generated now, simply through
increased sales, while the price could probably stay the same.

Let´s face it - leading software publishers only demand high prices because
they can.
Because their software is the leader.
If for example you compare Photoshop to some of it´s (theoretical) competitors,
you will find that some of them sell for only five percent (!) of Photoshops
price; while offering about 80% of Photoshops capabilities.

But even if RS3D cost fifty or a hundret bucks more, users would buy it if they
saw that the increased functionality was worth it.

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.