Do you guys think that i am so stupid that i dont know what they are using in
movie bisness..
I know, that they are using lots of different softwares. I am just trying to
say that realsoft should keep their words... "full featured" which would be
very usefull feature and advertise sentece.
Key word still is "full-featured", and like i said: it dosent have to include
all 3d-softwares.. like motion capture etc.. But any other softwares already
have Cloth, rigid, softbody, water, exploding simulation features.. why these
features are missing from realsoft.
And i care about fake gi, it never has look as good as real ones and its slow.