From: Brown, Scott M (IS) [mailto:scott.bro...@ngc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:49 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: 1.7 native library performance boost

So with 1.7, we noticed the statement that utilizing the native library can add
up to 40% performance increase.  With two identical systems, one with 1.6
one with 1.7, we're not seeing any notable difference at all with either
queries or large ingests.

Any idea what operations can take advantage, or what circumstances the
performance boost comes into play?