Just FYI: A separate discussion was started in the GCS connector issue
tracker to come up with a way to support Accumulo. See
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/bigdata-interop/issues/104

It'd be great to increase some attention to the issue, so please if
everyone interested press the thumb up button :)

Maxim