Hi,

I have setup accumulo on a two node hadoop HA cluster. In this, the rf file *kept in +r has been corrupted(rf file related to the accumulo.root table)*. This was checked through fsck command. And due to this the accumulo was not starting up.

As a troubleshooting step, I removed this rf file and replaced with an empty file of same name. After this the accumulo is starting up and all the tabes are online but there are no entries present for these table. No tablets are there but one. And also I am able to scan just the root table probably because I have replaced it with the new file.Also if I try to scan any other table the shell hangs.

Please let me know how to handle this. Also, please mention if any other details are required.

Regards
Pranav