Well, in one experiment I used a machine with 48 cores and 192GB and the
results actually came out worse. And in another I had 7 tservers on servers
with 4 cores. I think I'm not configuring things correctly because I'd
expect the improved hardware to improve performance and that doesn't seem
to be the case.