Hi Valentyn,

> Beam SDK docker containers on Dataflow VMs are currently launched in
> privileged mode.

Does this only apply to stock sdk containers?  I'm asking because we use a
custom sdk container that we build.  We've tried various ways of running
mount from within our custom beam container in Dataflow and we could not
get it to work, while the same thing succeeds in local tests and in our CI
(gitlab).  The assessment at the time (this was maybe a year ago) was that
the container was not running in privileged mode, but if you think that's
incorrect we can revisit this and report back with some error logs.

-chad