I think Isilon also supports HDFS. Years ago, I used to work with Hadoop
and Spark with data that was stored on Isilon appliances, that were
normally accessed using NFS, and we used HDFS to access that data (and to
write data back to Isilon). I did not participate myself in the
configuration of Isilon and HDFS, so I am not sure how easy/complex it is,
but it seems that there are some docs about that (e.g.
http://doc.isilon.com/onefs/hdfs/02-ifs-c-hdfs-conceptual-topics.htm).
Using HDFS from Beam would be much more straightforward than NFS.