El mié, 06-04-2011 a las 21:04 -0500, Jonathan Ellis escribió:
> "out of sequence response" is thrift's way of saying "I got a response
> for request Y when I expected request X."
>
> my money is on using a single connection from multiple threads.  don't do
> that.

I'm not using thrift directly, and my application is single thread, so I
guess this is Pelops fault somehow. Since I managed to tame memory
comsuption the problem has not appeared again, but it always happened
during a stop-the-world GC. Could it be that the message was sent
instead of being dropped by the server when the client assumed it had
timed out?