Hi,

Here is the actual error I get when I remove all LocationInfo files:

ERROR 18:05:04,918 Fatal exception during initialization
org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException: Found system table
files, but they couldn't be loaded. Did you change the partitioner?
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.SystemTable.checkHealth(SystemTable.java:234)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.setup(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:128)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.activate(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:315)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon.main(CassandraDaemon.java:79)

Shaun