yeh i tried restarting... but i get to see the following

 /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
 * Restarting web server apache2
   apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
 ... waiting apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

Thanks and Regards,
Amrita