Amrita,
I recommend you to take a bit more time to investigate, think, and
struggle on the problems by yourself before posting questions.
It will increase your technical skill, and help you much when you will
face on really serious problem in future.

For the current problem, if I am you, I'll make a small php script
without cassandra thing and verify it works fine at first.

maki