+1 for more documentation (I guess contributions are always welcomed).... I
will try to write it down sometime when we have a bit more time...

0.8 nodetool ring command adds the DC and RAC information....

http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/deploying-cassandra-across-multiple-data-centers
http://www.datastax.com/products/opscenter

Hope this helps...

Regards,