so having multiple data centers is step 1 of 4/5 9's.

I've worked on some services that had 3-4 9's SLA. Getting there is
really tough as others have stated. you have to auditing built into
your service, capacity metrics, capacity planning, some kind of
real-time monitoring, staff to respond to alerts, plan for handling
system failures, training to handle outage and a dozen other things.

your best choice is to hire someone that has built a system that
supports 4-5 9's and patiently work to get there.