On 7/17/2011 12:29 PM, Héctor Izquierdo Seliva wrote:
I've been using flashcache for a while in production. It improves read
performance and latency was halved by a good chunk, though I don't
remember the exact numbers.

Problems: compactions will trash your cache, and so will memtable
flushes. Right now there's no way to avoid that.

If you want, I could dig the numbers for a before/after comparison.

Hector, some before/after numbers would be great if you can find them. Thanks!

What happens when your cache gets trashed? Do compactions and flushes go slower?

aj