while on the topic of the wiki ... it's not entirely pleasing to the senses
or at all user friendly ... hacking around on it earlier today, there aren't
that many options on how to give it some flare ... shame really that for
such a cool piece of software, the wiki doesn't scream the same level of
cool.

FWIW, Cassandra doesn't show up on http://wiki.apache.org/general/

--
Sasha Dolgy