DataStax would like to help with the wiki update effort. For example, we
have a start on updates for 1.0, such as the storage configuration.

http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/configuration/storage_configuration

Let me know how we can help.

Cheers,
Daria (DataStax Tech Writer)

Question - Are you planning on maintaining wiki docs by version going
forward (starting with 1.0)?