Hi all,
I'm using Cassandra in production for a small social network (~10.000 people).
Now I have to assign some "credits" to each user operation (login, write post
and so on) and then beeing capable of providing in each moment the top 10 of
the most active users. I'm on Cassandra 0.7.6 I'd like to migrate to a new
version in order to use Counters for the user points but ... what about the top
10?
I was thinking about a specific ROW that always keeps the 10 most active users
... but I think it would be heavy (to write and to handle in thread-safe mode)
... can counters provide something like a "value ordered list"?

Thanks for any help.
Best regards,

Carlo