"Make column timestamps optional"- kidding me, right ?:)  I do understand
that this wont be possible as then cassandra wont be able to distinguish
the latest among several copies of same column. I dont mean that. I just
want the while ordering the columns, Cassandra(in an optional mode per CF)
should not look at column names(they will exist though but for retrieval
purposes not for ordering) but instead Cassandra would order the columns by
looking at the timestamp values(timestamps would exist!). So the change
would be just to provide a mode in which cassandra, while ordering, uses
timestamps instead of column names.