Hi Kamesh.

Flushing memtables to disk causes the corresponding commitlog segments to
be deleted. Once the data is flushed into SSTables it can be considered
durable (in case of a node crash, the data won't be lost), and therefore
there's no point in keeping it in the commitlog as well.

Try without flushing and see if you can see your operations there.

Regards