Hi Carlos,
 Thanks for your response.
 I performed few insert statements and run my application without flushing.
Still not able to read the commit logs.
 However, I am able to read the commit logs of  *system* and *system_schema*
key spaces but not able to read the application key space (key space
created by me).

Thanks & Regards
Kamesh.