Hi Users ,
 Just seeking some perfect guidelines to set up multi-node cluster  single
Data Center in single host machine.
I am currently using windows 10 as host machine and installed Oracle
virtual box in which I created 4 virtual machines and all had Ubuntu 16.04
I would like to configure a flexible robust no SPOF  data center.
So please let me know how do I start and what steps, I have to follow to
configure this multi node cluster?
My goal is to create 4 node cluster now and later based on learning
experiences I will remove 1 node and add 2 more nodes to check everything
should be working perfectly.

Just hope to get some step by step guidelines from all of you.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Nandan Priyadarshi