From: @Nandan@ [mailto:nandanpriyadarshi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:49 AM
To: user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Reg :- Multiple Node Cluster set up in Virtual Box

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing all information.
I am starting to work on this.
Now Problem which I am getting right now is:-
1) How to select Network for Virtual Machine by which I can able to get
different IP for different Virtual Box?
2) As I am using WIFI for HOST machine which is Windows 10, so is there any
internal configuration required or I need to select specific Network Adapter
into Virtual Boxs by which  I will get IP1,IP2,IP3 for node1,node2,node3
respectively.

Please give me some ideas.
Thanks in advance,
Nandan Priyadarshi

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:28 AM, James Briggs