Hi Jeff,
Thanks for you suggestion.
I have few questions here.
1) It is fine to set up first node and put node1 ip as seed , and then I
have to follow to set up node 2,3,4 respectively with same seed node as
node1 's ip address. but this will also comes as SPOF as if node1 will
close for some time being..
2) is it possible that ,after cluster set up with node1 's IP as seed and
cluster name as "ABC Cluster" and later I can change seed nodes like to add
node3 and node4 IP address in all 4 nodes.
3) if it is possible then , are there nay chances that cluster may get
disturbed due to changing seeds.
Please clarify these doubts.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nandan Priyadarshi