Hello Atilla,

The CassKop project was started a year ago internally at Orange with a small
team. Discussing with the community we decided to move it to github with an
open source Apache 2 licence.

The only commit on github don’t relate the real project history.

We are really open to cooperate, our goal is to have the better solution for
production uses.

Sébastien

Le 25 mai 2019 à 11:54, Attila Wind