Oh, my bad.  There was a flood of information there, I didn't realize you
had switched to two DCs.  It's been a long day.

I'll be honest, it's really hard to read your various options as you've
intermixed terminology from AWS and Cassandra in a weird way and there's
several pages of information here to go through.  I don't have time to
decipher it, sorry.

Spread a DC across 3 AZs if you want to be fault tolerant and will use
RF=3, use a single AZ if you don't care about full DC failure in the case
of an AZ failure or you're not using RF=3.