Thanks, it helped! I can now retrieve details about the operations. I have two
more questions that perhaps you can help me with though I admit that perhaps
there is no straight answer.

1. Do you have any mechanism in mind to give feedback on the result of the
operation?
2. Should the FileOperations.getOperations() method return a list of interfaces
or a list of implementing classes?

Thanks,

Frank