Hi!
1. Do you have any mechanism in mind to give feedback on the result of the
operation?
Not yet, this is all work in progress. But probably changing the FileOperation interface to
ProcessReturn process()
and add a new ProcessReturn interface with.
boolean isCorrect();
int getReturnCode();

2. Should the FileOperations.getOperations() method return a list of interfaces or a list of implementing classes?
Also not that easy to answer. At the moment I think we should return a list of interfaces as a concrete implementation might implement different interfaces.

Ok, no I am on vacation for two weeks. I hope this is sufficient for now, I'll catch up after my vacation with your current status. I am looking forward to it :-)

Ciao,
Mario