Matt, Thank You.

Is there any other data structure I can use that would work with JXPath? My
requirement is that... a "Thing" can have contain multiple child "Thing(s)"
(and the children are allowed to be non-unique).
This is equivalent to an XML element as it can contain multiple child
elements, how do these guy's handle it I wonder?

--Andrew