Hello again!

I have a problem with my datamodel. Or rather the fetching of datas that are
used in the datamodel.
I have my editor for building statemachines graphical, this is then
"translated" into a corresponding SCXML document that then is run "normally"
with Apache commons. The person that uses the editor shoul amongst other
things be able select if she/he has want´s some data to be set (integers or
strings) when entering states.
The GUI that communicates with the machine does this via an interface wich
is the thing I´m writing now. The GUI can send subscriptions requests for
data wich basically means that it wants to subscribe certain data and wants
the interface to send it when the data is changed.
How I solved the part of saving checking the data is somewhat irrelevant,
the problem is when I want to fetch the data that is saved. Since the model
doesn´t "tell" when data has changed I check whenever entering a state
(onEntry Listner) but where do I check this.
Where is this, the data, saved?

best regards
//Linda