Hi TM:

Thanks, I will try this. In any case, I believe if the log message mentioned
the "classpath" explicitly it would have saved me a lot of time. It's unclear
what the real object of the sentence is or what path it's referring to. Just
spitting out the classpath in the log message would've given me a clue as to
what it was complaining about.

JSVC re-exec requires execution with an absolute or relative path

Thanks again,

John