UPDATE: Unfortunately, using the absolute and relative classpaths results in
the same error.

We haven't been able to get this to work on UNIX or Mac OS X. I think we'll
need to look at other alternatives such as the Java Service Wrapper.

UNIX Error: "JSVC re-exec requires execution with an absolute or relative path"

Mac OS X: "Cannot find daemon loader
org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader"

Regards,

John