Hi all @ commons scxml,

We're a university team of scientists working on multi agent simulations of
tropical diseases for a world health organization project. A disease can be
considered as a state machine, with the patient going through various states
and transitions, each triggering new events.

For our project we're diving into commons scxml. However I'm a bit confused
about what version would be best to use. I'm a bit afraid that the 0.9 official
release is so much outdated that it will not be compatible with the coming
release, so we would end up with lots of changes to be made when updating. On
the other hand working on a release which is still under development or
unstable doesn't seem a good idea.

Is the J6 branch on the svn.apache.org repository a good idea (1.0)?

Can you give some clues in when the first 2.0 release can be expected?

Thanks, Rinke

by the way: thanks for all the good work done. I think it is a great project.