Hi Ate, Woonsan,

thanks for the long answer; sorry for my late reply, I was away for a few days.

Good to hear you are really interested in our use-case, Ate.

You're asking what specific specification features we will be using now, or in
the near future. To be honest; I don't know yet. At the moment we are still in
the stage of settings things up, and we are exploring all the possibilities
scxml offers to our project.

Because to launch out here about our project features wouldn't fit anymore in
the subject of this thread, I will soon post a subject about our project, and
then maybe you guys can advise us some more on the best features to use.

best regards, Rinke