Hi Rinke,

On 19-04-14 22:15, R.C. Hoekstra wrote:
Hi Ate, Woonsan,

thanks for the long answer; sorry for my late reply, I was away for a few
days.

Good to hear you are really interested in our use-case, Ate.

You're asking what specific specification features we will be using now, or
in the near future. To be honest; I don't know yet. At the moment we are
still in the stage of settings things up, and we are exploring all the
possibilities scxml offers to our project.

OK, that is already good to know :)

Because to launch out here about our project features wouldn't fit anymore in
the subject of this thread, I will soon post a subject about our project, and
then maybe you guys can advise us some more on the best features to use.

Great, looking forward to your email.

FYI: I'll be away on a trip the coming 10 days, with little to no connectivity, so my feedback might come in only after I return.

Regards, Ate

best regards, Rinke