mvn package doesnt package (testcase fails) currently  <testcase
name="testSCXMLExecutorTransitions02Sample"
classname="org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLExecutorTest" time="0.03">    <error
type="java.lang.NullPointerException:">java.lang.NullPointerException: null at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLog.isDebugEnabled(SLF4JLog.java:49)    at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.env.SimpleContext.setLocal(SimpleContext.java:178) at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLExecutionContext.initializeIOProcessors(SCXMLExecutionContext.java:358)
       at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLExecutionContext.attachInstance(SCXMLExecutionContext.java:397)
       at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLExecutor.attachInstance(SCXMLExecutor.java:398)
     at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLTestHelper.testInstanceSerializability(SCXMLTestHelper.java:258)
      at
org.apache.commons.scxml2.SCXMLExecutorTest.testSCXMLExecutorTransitions02Sample(SCXMLExecutorTest.java:139)

correct this small bug lurking in
org.apache.commons.scxml2.env.SimpleContext.java
   /**     * Assigns a new value to an existing variable or creates a new one.
   * The method allows to shaddow a variable of the same name up the     *
Context chain.     *     * @param name The variable name     * @param value The
variable value     * @see org.apache.commons.scxml2.Context#setLocal(String,
Object)     * as someone forgot to initialize log toss a System.out.println
*/    public void setLocal(final String name, final Object value)    {
getVars().put(name, value);        try        {                   if
(log.isDebugEnabled())                       {
log.debug(name + " = " + String.valueOf(value));                        }
    }       catch(NullPointerException npe)         {
System.out.println("SimpleContext::setLocal log.isDebugEnabled() where
log="+log+" name="+name+" throws NPE");          }    }
*Obrigado Guilherme*
Martín