From: Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 2:05 PM
To: Commons Users List <user@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Evaluating FileAlterationMonitor

CAUTION! This email originated outside of Quest Diagnostics. DO NOT click links
or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is
safe. Please report suspicious emails to: ph...@questdiagnostics.com

The documentation we have is on the site and the Java document. If you have
improvements on the code or documentation, we welcome them as PRs on GitHub.

The monitor thread wakes up, looks around, and fires events. If a file is not
there because a network connection is broken, this will show up as a deleted
file.

YYMV since we do not test this use case in unit tests.

Gary