Hi William,

Not sure. I will start looking at the issues to see what is missing for
1.0, but I suspect we are not ready for a final release yet.

I think there was some discussion about an M1 or RC1 release of sorts, but
I am out of the loop. The most important thing to know is that there is a
version to be released soon (as soon as a volunteer has time to go through
issues and prepare it), but not the final 1.0 yet.

Cheers,

Bruno