Hi Gary,

What would be the main difference between the alpha and M1 releases?

I am not 100% confident that we have the public and protected API right,
> specifically we might have too much public and protected. YMMV.

Agreed, and I think if we are to release anything, we would need one or
more extra releases before we get everything right for the 1.0. But if we
can continue breaking backward compatibility (even though we will try that
to only what's necessary to reduce impact to users) with M1/M2/M3, the same
way we did with the alpha releases, then I'm +1 for that already.

Thanks!